The Council holds a bi-monthly surgery for members of the public to come and meet their local Councillor. Notices advertising the date/time and location are placed on the Parish noticeboards two weeks in advance of the proposed surgery date.
This is an opportunity for the community to talk with their elected members about local issues and raise items of concern.
Your local Councillors can help and advise on all matters involving the Council, and if necessary, refer any matters outside its scope to either the District or County Council or other agencies (if appropriate).
The Council is also able to offer adhoc appoints at the Council Chambers to those unable to attend for a surgery; Councillors are also willing to make accompanied home visits to the elderly and disabled.
To arrange an appointment or home visit please contact the Town Council Office on Tel: 01594 842234.
Councillors Surgeries will be conducted on the following dates:
- 17 March 2018 – Taken Place
- 30 May 2018 – Taken Place
- 7 July 2018 – Taken Place
- 15 September 2018 – Venue: Outside Lydney Co-operative Store from 9.45 am to 10.45 am
- 17 November 2018 – Venue: To be confirmed
- 19 January 2019 – Venue: To be confirmed
- 20 April 2019 – Venue: To be confirmed