Notices advertising the date/time and location are placed on the Parish noticeboards two weeks in advance of the proposed surgery date.
This is an opportunity for the community to talk with their elected members about local issues and raise items of concern.
Your local Councillors can help and advise on all matters involving the Council, and if necessary, refer any matters outside its scope to either the District or County Council or other agencies (if appropriate).
The Council is also able to offer adhoc appoints at the Council Chambers to those unable to attend for a surgery; Councillors are also willing to make accompanied home visits to the elderly and disabled.
To arrange an appointment or home visit please contact the Town Council Office on Tel: 01594 842234.
Councillors Surgeries will be conducted on the following dates:
- 15 February 2020 – Location to be advised
- 18 April 2020 – Location to be advised
- 20 June 2020 – Location to be advised
- 15 August 2020 – Location to be advised
- 17 October 2020 – Location to be advised
- 5 December 2020 – Location to be advised