Current press releases/statements will be displayed on this page, when relevant.
|‘We think that Lydney is a great place to live and work and we aim to do everything that we can do keep it so’. |
Lydney Town Council is committed to improving the town and working with others to make things happen for the benefit of all.
If you have any ideas or suggestions please let us know as we do strive to help wherever possible.
Community Emergency Plan
Are You Ready Booklet
LTC Flood Alerts - Sandbag Distribution
Alzheimers Society Dementia Friendly Retail Guide
Lydney Town Council’s Mission Statement
‘Lydney Town Council is dedicated to meeting the needs and aspirations of the whole community , to improving the quality of life for people living in Lydney and to enhance the attractiveness of the town as a place in which to live, work, visit or invest.
- To provide a strong and independent voice for Lydney
- To provide high standard and cost effective services
- To preserve and enhance the traditions, character and identity of our Market Town
- To promote Lydney as a clean, safe, welcoming and socially inclusive town for all
- To support, maintain and promote the use of local facilities
- To encourage appropriate developmental growth
- To encourage citizenship and localism
- To work in partnership with others to achieve more for Lydney and its surrounding areas’