Lydney Town Council – Minutes & Agendas
Please note that all meeting agendas are published at least three days in advance of each meeting and are displayed on the Council Notice Boards.
Copies of the Agendas relevant to forthcoming Town Council and Committee Meetings may be downloaded from this page. Please note that Lydney Town Council will no longer print copies of the Public versions of meeting agendas for use at its meetings, unless a member of the public contacts the office by 2.00 pm on the day of the meeting.
Hard copies of the Agendas are also displayed on the Town Council noticeboards which are sited in the following locations. Please note that during the Coronavirus pandemic agendas will only be displayed on the Council’s website.
- O/S Lydney Town Hall
- O/S Lydney Co-operative Store
- Oakdale Estate
- Lydney Town Council Office
- Primrose Hill O/S Butchers Shop
Please click on the meeting dates below to view or download a copy of the ‘approved’ minutes (see below for archived meeting minutes).
Please note: Lydney Town Council intend to make publicly available all meeting minutes within one month of the meeting having taken place, except during the month of August when ‘DRAFT’ Minutes will be uploaded; this being due to Council Recess.
Lydney Town Council Meeting Minutes 2020/2021
|11th||Full Council Meetings - 20-05-11|
|8th||Full Council Meetings - 20-06-08 - DRAFT|
|13th||Mins - Town Council Mtg 20-07-13|
|27th||Extra Ordinary Full Council Meetings - 20-07-27|
|14th||Planning & Highway Meeting - 20-09-14|
Mins - Town Council - 14th September 2020 - DRAFT
|5th||Extra Ordinary Burial Committee - 20-10-05 - DRAFT|
Extra Ordinary Amenities Meeting - 20-10-05
Previous Years' Meeting Minutes
1. * FULL COUNCIL MEETINGS are usually held on the second Monday of each month unless there is a Bank Holiday (excluding August*).
– Planning/Highways Committee meetings will start at 6.00pm prior to a Full Council Meeting.
– All Full Council Meetings to start at 7.00pm unless otherwise indicated.
2. * When mentioned after any Amenities Committee Meeting, the meeting for the Finance and Scrutiny Committee will follow directly following the conclusion of said committee meeting.
3. Planning Applications will be available for Committee Members to view prior to the Planning Meetings from 5.45 pm onwards.
4. Planning Applications requiring an urgent decision or during ‘Council Recess’ will be addressed under S101 – Delegated Powers. (Additional Planning Committee meetings may be convened as and when considered appropriate).
Any Committee Chairman unable to attend for their Committee Meeting is required to agree the Chairmanship of that same Committee at the meeting prior (wherever possible).
Please note: – Christmas Closure – Thursday 24 December 2020 – Sunday 3 January 2021. The Town Council Office will re-open at 8.30 am on Monday 4 January 2021.